The Hahn Family Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

make known His deeds

I'm with David on this one.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon His name;  make known His deeds among the peoples!  Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; tell of all His wondrous works!"  

It is with MUCH joy and thanksgiving, and a hundred other emotions, that I tell you we have been matched with a birthmother. We had the unique privilege and blessing to meet her this week. She is sweet and funny and very dear to our heart. The little one that seems to be meant for our family is due at the end of January. We are beyond excited and have begun the final preparations for the new addition. Forgive me if I seem reserved about all this. I'm not, but we have had a bit of time to process; for if I had told you immediately this post would have had thoughts running in a million different directions, repeated "I'm so excited" multiple times and you would have gotten sick of reading exclamation points everywhere :)   
So join us in giving thanks, join us in singing praise to Him and join us in telling of His wondrous works. You can even join us in saying "I'm so excited !!!" lots of times. And please, join us in prayer: for the baby, for our birthmom, for our family and for our God to be glorified through it all.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! So excited for your family and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So happy for you:) Will keep your family and the birth mother in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete